Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Submission Request #1: PIZZA!

Hello, fit and fabulous!

I decided it would be fun to occasionally request specific submissions based on a particular theme and then run the submissions all at once as a special focus group.

The first theme will be PIZZA! Did you know that Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza every day? Regular fast food pizza is high in saturated fat from cheese and meat toppings, and some slices have as many calories as a Big Mac (and who eats just one slice?).

But we don't need to say goodbye to the pizza pie! Send me pictures of your healthy pizzas: wholegrain crusts, vegetable toppings, vegan, and raw pizza submissions are all encouraged. Include links to recipes if you have them. Then we can all enjoy the return of pizza night, only better.

Visit the submissions page to find out how to contribute!

1 comments:

Laura said...

ooh I was planning a pizza post on my blog, I have all the pics and the recipe I just haven't written it yet, I'll be sure to send it in when I'm done!