Friday, May 1, 2009

Before and After the Race

Before:

After:
Here's some exercising inspiration to kick off your weekend, from vegetarian runner Allison Dehner: "I recently ran in the Arizona Distance Classic 5K. Although I've run in many races I actually finished FIRST in my age group this time! See my totally rockin' score here (female age group 25-29).

"I was so excited. My wonderful husband ran beside me the whole time and pushed our 2 kids in the jogging stroller. As you can imagine we are a family who loves to be healthy and do things together. Also, note the attached, before and after pictures ... the after picture was taken after the race and the kids were ready to get out of the stroller! LOL!"

Thanks, Allison! The kids do look worn out, but I note that you and your husband look fresh as daisies!

0 comments: