Monday, June 1, 2009

Submission Request #2: GRILL!

Time for another themed submission request! Summertime is upon us, and the heat and long evenings mean it's time to take the fun and food outdoors. For many of us that means rolling out the gas or charcoal grill. Unfortunately, most of us probably think of things like greasy sausages and hamburgers when we think of the grill, but have you cooked healthier fare outdoors? The grill can be a great place to make flavorful vegetable dishes and veggie kabobs, grilled fruit desserts or even flavorful smoked tofu.

If you've done up some healthy bbq or outdoor cooking, send in your submissions to be included in a special GRILL WEEK here at This Is Why You're Thin!

We had such a great selection of submission for our Pizza Week, I can't wait to see what you all come up with for this one!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love grilling!!! I don't have pictures or anything, but my favorite is grilled pineapple.

Zucchini Breath said...

I adore vegan BBQ! We have an indoor grill so I have the veges and seitan grilled all year long, yay!