Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gan Jang Du Bu


Dana writes, "I'm an English teacher in South Korea and this past week my students have been learning about nutrition, obesity, and meal planning in English. I used the site This Is Why You're Fat to show them some examples of bad eating. That's when I came across your site. I love the healthy inspiration! I'm not a vegetarian, but I reguarly cook veggie meals.

"Here is a photo of a meal I made a few nights back. In Korean it's called 'Gan jang du bu' (roughly translates to "savory tofu"). It's tofu+watercress+black rice in a soy-sesame sauce."

2 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

Isn't that wonderful that people across the world are interested in health and nutrition. It's even better that your blog can serve as a strong example. Thanks for sharing!

Mouse said...

What a small world and what a neat way to be introduced to a new tofu recipe. =)