Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Soul Food



Raoul writes, "My girlfriend and I went to Soul Vegetarian in Atlanta, Georgia, this past weekend -- vegetarian soul food!



"I opted for the BBQ tofu, broccoli, and brown rice with mushroom sauce and Missy went for the mock-fish sandwich with baked potato strips. We recently blogged about it on our own blog but wanted to share a few photos with This Is Why You're Thin."

Thanks, Raoul! Mmm, I bet you can get really good greens at a soul food vegetarian restaurant.

Is anyone else staying healthy while on vacation or eating out at restaurants this summer? Send us pictures and tell us about it!

4 comments:

Glue and Glitter said...

Oh man, do I love Soul Veg! The hard part about eating there is narrowing down what I want to one thing!

Free McK. said...

I've also eaten there doing March Madness 09. Simply Delicious!

Unknown said...

There's a similarly lovely restaurant in New York City called Strictly Roots. It's in Harlem on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. So delicious, friendly, and vegan!!

Missy said...

We also really love Cafe Sunflower in Atlanta. It is soooo good.