Thursday, November 19, 2009

Avocado Supreme Wrap

Melissa writes...

"My mom is a vegan and I am a vegetarian myself. There aren't very many vegan-friendly restaurants where my parents live, so I like to take her out to vegan/vegetarian restaurants whenever she comes to Toronto. Vegetarian Haven is a great place, serving all vegan foods and we both fell in love with their Avocado Supreme wrap.

"At home, I like to do my own version of it: it's simply mashed avocado, thinly sliced apple, trail mix and spinach (or sprouts) wrapped up in a whole grain tortilla. So easy, and delicious! The one at the restaurant is made with their own vegan mayo, but it's simpler and super tasty without."

2 comments:

Anjali said...

Hi, that looks delicious! And I love your blog! Please check mine out at ecstaticvegan.blogspot.com. :)

lulufisk said...

vegetarian haven!! I'm a torontonian too and I love that place!