Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grape Kabobs



Here's a great (or should I say grape? hee hee) submission from Sheri at Vegan Family Inc.:

"These are photos of our new fave summer treat...frozen grape-kabobs!

"To make: Wash grapes, and thread them onto bamboo skewers (I buy these at the dollar store in a pack of 100). Lay the skewers on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer for several hours or overnight. That's it!



"My kids made these by themselves, and were super-excited to have them for breakfast. Such a fun food!"

Thanks, Sheri! My grapevines are loaded with ripe grapes right now, so I may have to give this a try!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look like so much fun, and a great new twist on "portion control" tactics. I'm going to try it with melon balls (all kinds - so colorful!) before the summer is completely gone. Although in Los Angeles, every season is kinda like summer, haha.